The concept of the future object of capital construction is an indisputable aspect before the investment stage.
If you want to calculate the return on your investment, get a feasibility study of your project and form a conceptual design and terms of reference for further development of project documentation – you must order the development of an architectural concept. The architectural concept is a concretization of the appearance of the future object of capital construction or reconstruction of the existing object, which is developed in order to bring in order all external forces acting on the formation of the object of the urban environment: cultural and architectural code of the city and district, interests and the goals of the investor, the possibilities of modern construction technologies, convenience and compliance with the expectations of the end user, as well as the relevance of the design and its compliance with the selected vector of development in the region.
The architectural concept is a concretization of the appearance of the future object of capital construction or reconstruction of the existing object, developed for the purpose of bringing in order all external forces acting on formation of object of the city environment: cultural and architectural code of the city and area, interests and purposes of the investor, possibilities of modern construction technologies. , convenience and compliance with the expectations of the end user, as well as the relevance of the design and its compliance with the selected vector of development of the designated area.
The purpose of developing an architectural concept is to determine the following factors:
• planning opportunities of the land plot, legal status of the plot and its compliance with investment goals;
• positioning of the object on the site in terms of regulations, taking into account the surrounding development, red lines, pedestrian and transport accessibility, climate and other external factors;
• determination of the main technical and economic indicators, assessment of the profitability of the planned capital construction facility;
• formation of the preliminary appearance and image of the object, in accordance with the preliminary technical task of the customer, the vision of the architect, taking into account the economic feasibility of the developed object;
• preliminary schemes of site planning, its improvement and location of objects taking into account the processes that will take place on the territory.
To develop the concept, we accumulate the requirements for the object by the customer, current technical data on the land, current standards for objects of a given type, as well as information on possible restrictions, types of permitted use of land. We summarize the information obtained in the preliminary terms of reference, on the basis of which we develop several options for visual solutions.
After coordination of one of options with the customer we model BIM 3D model of the building on which we make technical and economic calculation.
Such visualization is a necessary and effective element of the project presentation for partners, investors, shareholders. However, to fully assess the financial and technical component of the issue, it is necessary to assess the profitability of the project as a whole.
When developing an architectural solution and planning organization of the land plot, in addition to the customer’s requests, we are guided by several factors:
• the architectural space formed nearby, the environment of life of people;
• ecological and natural features of the place, suitability for life;
• convenience of location of transport networks both for pedestrians and for motorists;
• aesthetic content of the emerging space, harmonious combination and interaction with the surrounding buildings.
This approach helps us to develop organic projects that fit into the overall urban environment, which greatly facilitates interaction with organizations controlling urban planning activities.
Head office of an innovative company